Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hi guys! It's jami (and brett)...LOVE THE BLOG!!
I'm excited to see the little guy when he gets here! Congrats!!! IT has been way too long since we've seen you...hopefully we can make some plans soon!
--Jami--
oops i just tried to link back to our blog...it didn't work. it even took me a second to figure out what went wrong!
buckwildanDertons.blogspot.com
we made it onto your blog! I feel so special. I'll see you tuesday at Amy's house!
Your blog looks great. Sorry we haven't taken time to look at it before now. (You know us)
Yes, James, I was one of the "shave it" votes. (You know me)
Dad
Post a Comment