He is eating rice cereal now and I think he likes it! He is also sitting up all by himself, which he has been doing for a while now...but he is getting really good at it! He loves to roll all around and he can cover some serious land. He starts out at one spot and will roll to the other side of the room. PS I went to the doctor's this week and he is 17 pounds, can you believe that?? I love this little guy :)
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Sunday, November 16, 2008
My little smiley boy!
So I just had to post this photo again, it is so darn cute! I love this guy's little smile, it keeps me going and makes my day! One of my favorite things is to get him up in the morning or from a nap...Dad and I make sure we are both there b/c it is so fun. He is so excited to see us, I love it!!I actually look forward to it every night.
He is eating rice cereal now and I think he likes it! He is also sitting up all by himself, which he has been doing for a while now...but he is getting really good at it! He loves to roll all around and he can cover some serious land. He starts out at one spot and will roll to the other side of the room. PS I went to the doctor's this week and he is 17 pounds, can you believe that?? I love this little guy :)
He is eating rice cereal now and I think he likes it! He is also sitting up all by himself, which he has been doing for a while now...but he is getting really good at it! He loves to roll all around and he can cover some serious land. He starts out at one spot and will roll to the other side of the room. PS I went to the doctor's this week and he is 17 pounds, can you believe that?? I love this little guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is doll! I hope the picture thing worked out for you!!!
he is so dang cute. and such a happy guy. i love that picture.
he is too cute! you guys make adorable babies! Anyway, so, I was telling my Mom about the Brykin wear things and how much are they? How do I look at them again ---to see which ones I want? Too bad that I am not prego, or else I would buy up like 10 of them! I will get some when I am prego though! They are amazing!
Trayden is too cute, I can't wait to see him in a few weeks! I love you and miss you guys soooooooooooooooooo much.
Post a Comment