Here is a little look into what we have been doing lately...

LOL. Oh yes, we got toilet papered! Who would toilet paper us in broad daylight, with the neighbor watching? The Dafay's! It was so funny! Ariel had been dying to get her TPing fix and so we became the lucky victims. Before we could even call the cops ;) we found them outside cleaning it up. It was pretty darn hilarious! Ariel is just too sweet to TP and leave it longer than 10 minutes. It was fun to be toilet papered and it actually came in handy b/c we were running low. Beware to the Defay's...I would sleep with both eyes OPEN!!

Eating out with our buddies!

Tray's famous camera face. It is so funny, where did he pick it up...I will never know!

Watching Dad play tennis. The boys have lots of fun playing tennis, golf, football, you name it- they have lots of fun together!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures ... but I have to admit that I am DYING to hear how the half marathon went!! Please tell me!! :) I really should just call ... talk to you soon hopefully! :)
Who would tiolet paper you in the daylight and then clean it up? WEIRDOS! You guys are cool, I am happy that I have been a part of your lives. I am going to miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment