Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's official- he is walking!

Check this little man out! About 5 days ago he took off and is a walking machine. It is so adorable. My little baby is growing up too fast. I can't believe at 10 1/2 months he is walking. Wowza, he keeps me busy! I am proud of him and I love seeing the sense of excitement and joy in his eyes!

4 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Way to go Traydon!
Lookin' good. I can't believe he's walking! What fun. We'll have to come over and he can teach Russell a thing or two.

Amy Jane said...

Yay! What an overachiever ;)

Brykin Wear said...

Before you know it he will be running!!!! So cute! Brykin and Trayden will have a blast when you guys come home in June! Can't wait! Love ya

Meg said...

Seriously Tray is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! I am glad you guys had so much fun in Florida! Hey are you guys going to be in Utah anytime soon?

**I love your brown hair!**