Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, May 4, 2009

Adventures at COSI

We finally went to COSI with playgroup and I loved it! Tray was having so much fun exploring and being around all the kids. Columbus has a lot of really fun things to do with kiddos! He was so impressed with these things. Lots to see and discover there!
Eating lunch with the crew!
It's so fun to have so many boys around Tray's age to play with. He has made some great buddies!



Tray got a little nervous with all the splashing. He was not quite ready for that. The big boys were a little more brave :)


So many fun things to play with.

This was his all time favorite thing. He loved walking around and pushing all the buttons.


2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hey old friend! I look at your blog now and then to see how you're doing, thought I would say hello. Your family is gorgeous!Hope all is going well for you.

Bart and Krista said...

Look at your little man! He sure is on the move. What a cutie! I love all your posting that you've been up to! SAD that you are moving, but we'll have to KIT through BLOGS.