Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, May 11, 2009

We got a job!!


Dr. Hillstrom looking sharp and ready to get drilling

We did it!! Well, actually James did it!! Of course I helped along the way :) We are about 2 weeks away from graduation and we finally made a decision. We finally picked a job!!

We are going some place where...

We can do this,

and use these,
witness this beauty, 
and attempt to do this....
Yep, you guessed it we are going to UTAH!!
I can honestly say that was the most difficult decision I have ever made. We had a great opportunity in Virginia that we gave up but we really love Utah and all it has to offer.  But most importantly we wanted to be around this...



and this,







because to us family is what it is all about! Utah here we come!!

2 comments:

me? said...

i bet your family is THRILLED! congrats and i guess we'll be seeing you around!

Meg said...

Happy Day!!! I'm so excited that you'll be in Utah, and I bet that your family is too.

When do you arrive?

Congrats on the job Dr. Hillstrom.

Love ya,

Meg