Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...belated!

A little tribute for Moms. I think it is safe to say that we have a very special, very different bond with our Mom. I know I do. It is something I have grown to understand even more now that I am a Mom. My Mom was ALWAYS there for me during the good and the bad. She made me feel special and valued when the world made me feel the opposite. She taught me right from wrong and what unconditional love is. She always believed in me even when I did not believe in myself. My Mom is my hero. She is such a strong, independent, loving, fun, and selfless person. I am who I am because of her. I love you Mom. I am learning just how challenging motherhood can be and what a sacrifice it is. It is 100% selfless acts all day, everyday, 24/7! I never really said thank you for that. Thank you for getting up with me in the middle of the night, for protecting me, for loving me, for teaching me and nurturing me, for all the little messy things Mothers have to deal with. Motherhood is messy but it is the best thing I have ever done. I have gained a very deep appreciation for my Mom since I have become  a Mom. I love you Mom, more than you will ever know. Thank you for being who you are.
My Mom and I.
My step-Mom and I.
My Mother-in-law and I. I am so blessed to have such wonderful Mother's in my life. I love you all.


Happy Belated Mother's Day! This year was very special because it was my first Mother's Day with Trayden. It had a whole new meaning to me. James made it very special by cooking all the meals and taking care of Tray that day so I could just kick back and relax. Thanks honey! He also got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers that were gorgeous. What a thoughtful husband! I am so blessed to have a healthy, happy little boy and to be his Mom has been the best experience of my life. I love my little family and I love being a Mom!
For dinner James made me whatever my little heart desired. Crepes! 

Yummy!

Me with my lovely flowers. I love my husband! He really takes the time to listen to me and loves me no matter what. I still don't know how I got so lucky! 

1 comment:

Brad & Camille Schultz said...

Hello! I don't know if you remember me- I'm James' cousin Camille.. I love looking at your blog! you have such a cute family! I still haven't seen Trayden, and he's almost a year! Anyway I started a blog too. ( It's no where near as cute- I'm still trying to figure it all out) but I just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to add us or anything! It's: bcschultz.blogspot.com
Tell James hi for me!