Tray playing with Grandma and Grandpa. He loved having them all to himself and they were such amazing troopers. We were reassuring them that Tray was super easy now and was sleeping through the night. Of course that night he was up 4 times and crying. He was coming down with a cold. Poor little guy and poor Grandma and Grandpa. They were so awesome and so wonderful to help us out and be with a sick baby. I just have to say thank you one more time! THANK YOU!
Virginia was so gorgeous. It was so green and there were so many trees! We stopped in Blacksburg. A small, cute city, and the home to Virginia Tech. We stayed with the Doctor James interviewed with. They were so sweet and took us on a tour all around the city. We had a blast. I fell in love with them- they were so genuine and nice.
Next we headed to Northern Virginia so I could meet another Doctor.
The White House. I swear I saw Obama. That house was huge!
We made a stop in D.C. and it was surreal to see it all in person.
Lots of beautiful colonial homes and buildings. I loved the architecture there and all the history.
This could be James's future workplace!! Craziness!
A stop at the Temple. It was absolutely breathtaking. It was especially special to be there because I knew it was where James served his mission. We actually did a drive by past the mission office where James served. It was neat to hear all his stories.
Out on the town with the Doctors. Notice I said "Doctors"- plural. I guess I can call James a Doctor now :) Good job babe!
All in all, Virginia was a lot of fun and really gorgeous! Thanks again to the Hillstrom's for watching Tray. We love you!



2 comments:
That picture you of in front of the DC temple is absolutely breathtaking! I love it!! Can't wait to hear when the decision is made and you choose where you'll be living! Crazy that real life comes that fast, huh? :)
That is so exciting! Virginia would be a blast for you guys. My favorite trip that I have ever taken is to D.C. to visit Tay. All the history there is amazing! Good luck with trying to decide I know you two will make the right decision for your family. :)
Post a Comment