Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Saturday, May 9, 2009

James took his last test ever!!

James had to go away in April for the weekend to Cleveland to take the last test he would ever have to take in Dental School. His boards to get licensed and become a Doctor! It is crazy, I can't believe we are almost done with this journey! It was quite the ordeal and James said it was "the most stressful time in his life" Yeah- it was serious! James is a pretty laid back guy so for him to say that, it must have been really stressful. He did great and we found out today he passed! Yahoo! I thought it would be fun to surprise him with a poster and some balloons.
Of course I had to reward him with some chocolate and a action flick! Way to go Babe! I am so very proud of you :)
We also had a surprise BBQ for all the hubby's. Check out our awesome posters that we made! I was really impressed with our artistic abilities. TGP!Yeah you better believe it!
Here they are...the Boys or I should say the Doctors!
The Girls. Yes, we made that poster too. Notice the giant buckeye...Awesome!

Tray playing around, having fun! He missed Daddy but we managed to have lots of fun hanging out with the other kids. It was actually a really fun weekend although I really missed my hubby. We had picnics, dinners together, we had fun making posters, and staying up late watching chick flicks. I really love my friends! I also really love my husband and cannot express how proud I am of him. He has worked so-o hard in school. I will be the first one to say, I had NO idea Dental School would be this hard. They do not take it easy on these guys. James has always had a great attitude even when the work load got overwhelming and the tests seemed endless. I know he is going to be a wonderful, awesome Dentist! Congrat to James!!

3 comments:

me? said...

that is amazing! contrats James. can't wait to hear where you guys will go, but after talking to your fam here I know what they're hoping for. keep us posted.

Ariel said...

Congrats Dreams, I mean DR. Dreams:)

Jill said...

Congratulations James! Bet you're glad to be done! Good job!