James packing up the truck. What a job? We got a 26 footer and barely fit everything in it. I think our stuff has doubled since having a kid. Yikes! We had a great deal- I packed the boxes and he loaded them. One thing is for sure I do not want to move again for a very long time.Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Our move to Utah!
The time had sadly come to leave Ohio. I must say it was extremely hard and so sad to say goodbye. Here is our humble abode in Westerville. We spent 2 years here and loved every second of it. It was sad leaving and thinking about all that happened here. Tray was born here, we had tons of fun times with friends and we grew so much as a family. It was seriously some of the best years of my life. It was hard driving away and there were some serious tears shed. 
James packing up the truck. What a job? We got a 26 footer and barely fit everything in it. I think our stuff has doubled since having a kid. Yikes! We had a great deal- I packed the boxes and he loaded them. One thing is for sure I do not want to move again for a very long time.
I have the cutest hubby ever! He was such a trooper and man his muscles came in handy.
The truck! Isn't she a beauty? We drove this thing across the country nearly 1800 miles. What a long trek. I should mention that we towed a car behind this truck and then I drove behind him in my car. It was a LOOOONG drive all alone. Sigh. Thanks to 4 books on CD and free mobile to mobile it went pretty good. It took us 5 days to get home which was torture being away from Trayden. It was the longest I have ever left him and it was so-o hard. That truck looks like a beast but she tops out at about 60 mph. It was a pretty drive but long enough that I don't want to do it again any time soon. I am so happy we made it home safely and Tray didn't forget who we were. I miss Ohio so much and I am sure that won't go away for a while. We will always be Buckeyes! Go BUCKS!!
James packing up the truck. What a job? We got a 26 footer and barely fit everything in it. I think our stuff has doubled since having a kid. Yikes! We had a great deal- I packed the boxes and he loaded them. One thing is for sure I do not want to move again for a very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wfeww what a blogging frenzy. When you update your blog, you really update it :) I loved looking at the pics and reminiscing about our good times. They were good times weren't they?
Post a Comment