Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, July 13, 2009

Senior Dinner- May 29, 2009

WOW, I know this is a little late, but better late than never. I find myself saying that a lot lately. It was so much fun to have a night out on the town and celebrate! We had a blast at James's senior dinner! It was at the Buckeye Hall of Fame, which was perfect for the occasion! It was fun to be surrounded with so much Buckeye school spirit! GO BUCKS!

The 2009 class of Dentistry!
Yahoo! It is almost official- Dr. Hillstrom! It's so exciting!Dr. Hillstrom looking tough in his Buckeye jersey.
The clan. I will miss these guys so much! The Bailey's, Defay's, us, Hutchison's, and the Haynie's!
The girls! It was such a fun night. We sure got our groove on. I was dared to go on the dance floor all by myself and dance for 5 minutes and I totally did it! Luckily my girls had my back and came to my rescue. We may have been the only ones out there but we didn't even care. It was a blast! Eddie you still owe me a I-tunes card ;)

Oh yes, it was a wild night for me. Dancing dares and even a double dog eat meat dare. Of course I had to do it, I couldn't let Angie down. I ate some sausage... I think. It was not that good but I was proud of myself for taking the plunge! James was loving all the photo-ops. Not really although he did think this one was pretty cool!

Dave and James acting crazy! Something happened to them the second they put those jerseys on. The tough-guys!Us gals, trying to be tough too.

Holy Cow that Greg Oden is one big fella!
It was such a fun night. Thanks to the Johnson's for babysitting so we could get a date night. It was fun to be together with his class and have fun with all our friends. It is going to be really hard to leave Ohio behind. I love it here and all the great memories we have had here. I better stop before I tear up. I am so proud of James and all his hard work and it was a great night to celebrate how much he has accomplished! Go BUCKS!!

No comments: