Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trayden's last Doctor visit 6/2/09

I had to document Trayden's last doctor's visit because we LOVED our pediatrician so much. I am convinced I will never find another one like her.Here it is- Olentangy Pediatrics. We always looked forward to seeing her just not the shots.
Tray and Dr. Koesters. She is amazing and has such a special gift with kids. He never got upset with her maybe a little apprehensive with the instruments at times. She was so down to earth and helped me so much in the beginning when he was suffering so much. Tray loved her and we will miss her so much!
Tray playing in the mirrors. He loved these mirrors and always had fun giggling at himself.
My cute bundle of joy. And I can't believe that bundle is a whole year old. It was sad to say goodbye to his pediatrician. She was so great and I knew it meant we were leaving Ohio soon. We will always remember our time there and the love she showed us.

No comments: