Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Having fun in Utah!

We have been having some serious fun in the Beehive state thanks to all of our family and friends. Take a look...
James surprised me with a date night. We went and saw Peter Breinholt in concert and it was awesome!
It was so fun to have a night all to ourselves and I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband.
Hangin with the Hutchison's. Oh yes, I should mention that we were able to MEET President Monson. It was amazing and I got to shake his hand. I love our Prophet!
LOL. Tray is into ties now. He says "tie" and insists on wearing one the majority of his day. He especially wants to have one on when Daddy gets home from work with his tie on. It is cute, he wants to be just like him.

We took a trip to the Discovery Gateway. It was fun but a little expensive. Tray really enjoyed it though so I think it was well worth it.
Already in the driver's seat...look out!
He could not get enough of this water exhibit. He could have spent the whole day there.

Having fun!
I love his expression in this one. He was in awe with this place.


James got his first paycheck. His first paycheck in over 4 years!
We wanted to do something crazy to celebrate so we went to Chili's and even ordered dessert! Yeah, we are wild!
My little nephew had his big 2 year old birthday bash! It was so fun! My sister went all out with the train theme. It was adorable. She sure knows how to throw a party! Happy Birthday Brykin!
Tray loved this bouncy thing. He was having the time of his life. Super cool addition to the
part-tay! I thought this face was pretty classic.
LOL. Check out his face. He was laughing so hard. What a cutie!
Thanks for the wonderful party. I love you Brykin. Fun times!

No comments: