WOW! I am SO-O behind on blogging. It wouldn't be such a big deal but this is kind of like my family history so it feels good to get kinda caught up. We moved to Utah and right away got the party started. First stop was Bear Lake with our friends from Ohio.
Isn't it beautiful? I have sure missed the mountains.
Here it is...Bear Lake! I love this place.
We witnessed a miracle on this little venture. Tray actually fell asleep in the car. I don't think he has done that since he was a newborn. He must have been tired.
Our friends own the Pickleville Playhouse. We got to stay in the bunkhouse which was so much fun! We even got to see a play! It was so cool. I have never been to a play and I loved it!
The boys hanging out. We loved spending time with the Hutchisons and the Haynies.
He is so cute! He loved the sand and the water. The whole thing was a hit!
Check out these next photos. He was going crazy and having a ball! Can you tell by his face? It was so cute to see him so excited!
I guess he is going to be a little beach bum. SO fun!
Everything was happy and fun until he got a little too excited and splashed himself right in the face. Poor little dear. It was so windy and cold I was amazed he still enjoyed it! What a fun weekend. Thanks to the JR and Chelsea for having us up!
Our cute little Niece Aniston turned one year! Her and Tray are about 12 days apart. It is so fun to have them so close in age.
Their cute family.
Happy Birthday Aniston!
Tray is really into balloons. He calls them "boon" and cannot get enough of them. He was having a blast with all the balloons there.

Tray hanging out.
Tray and Aniston playing. Thanks for sharing your toys with us.
Tray even got to play in the balls. How fun is that?
He loved it!It is funny, he is such a boy! He likes to rough house and throw things. Aniston is so delicate and gentle. She is such a girl. They are so cute together.
Tray winding up. What a fun party! Thanks for having us over. It was so fun to be a part of the big day! We love you Aniston!





No comments:
Post a Comment