Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What we have been up to in Utah -Part two


My friend Ariel from Ohio flew in and we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. The boys loved it! Tray missed seeing his buddy Noah so he was overjoyed to spend the afternoon with him. We miss you already.
Tray was in awe with the fish. He kept pointing and saying "Ewww" which is his sound effect for something really cool. It was so fun to watch him get so excited about all the creatures.
Climbing on the rocks. Yes, he keeps me on my toes :)
Tray and Noah hanging out.
More cute pictures of the boys.
Tray and I having fun! Thanks Ariel and Noah for spending time with us. We miss ya!

Then we got to spend some time with some more Ohio friends who we love, the Hutchison's!
We went to Maddox which was delicious. Tray had missed his nap and was a little crazy but it was still a blast. We always love getting together with these guys. We missed you Carson.
I thought this was quite exciting. I had no idea Brigham City was the home of the World's finest beef. It is a shame I have never tried it. What a cute photo. The boys.Our little family. We Love beef so I couldn't resist getting a picture and capturing this amazing discovery! Hutchison's (Eddie I know you will be blog-stocking this) lets get together ASAP! We miss you.
Fun in the sun! We love the Rec center and the kiddie pool they have.
Trayden is my little fish.
More swimming. We have been spending a lot of time in the water.
James begged me to let him take Tray on the slide. I was so nervous and had butterflies and said about 3 prayers. It was intense. The first time (yes, one time turned into two, and two into three, etc.) he didn't really know what to think but every time after that he came down with the biggest grin. It was adorable. Thanks honey for being more brave than me. He loved it!
Hanging out with our buddies, the Winget's.
Tray has a blast with his buddies, Coby and Jace. They are so cute with him and keep him entertained.
More fun with family. Tray discovered Aniston's belly button. It was hilarious.
Tray and Aniston playing in the water. Summer time is the best!
Tray in the pool. This kid loves water and he is so fearless.
James's Dad just retired! Congrats Steve!! He has worked so hard for their family so we are all excited for him to spend his days on the golf course.
The crew. We surprised him at work on his last day with balloons and breakfast.We have had a blast being home with family. Thanks to everyone for welcoming us home and being so darn fun. We love you!

7 comments:

acutely cherished said...

AW, I miss you all SOOO much!! Happy anniversary, you are the cutest couple!!

Menlove Family said...

I didn't know you guys moved back here!! WELCOME HOME! (That was super fast!!) Trayden is so grown up and handsome! Good luck here with the dentistry :)

Marie said...

That is awesome that James is a real life dentist now! :) We're hoping Kurt will be a real life Lawyer soon. Haha. Was that living planet aquarium in Sandy? If so, I literally live like 2 minutes away! If you go again give me a call :) But it may have not been that one....anyway, hope you're doing well! Tray is ADORABLE and getting so big!

jsfeatherstone said...

I had NO idea you moved to Utah!!!! Where are you living? We need to get together so Emmy can meet your darling boy Tray! I would have loved it if you had yelled at me out the window....:)

Angie said...

How are you guys? It looks like you are having lots of fun so that's a good thing. Our next trip to Utah will be the end of August and actually this is a trip that I am just taking. Arizona is a little hot right now so it would be nice to take a breather from that. Hope all is going well. Miss ya.

Ariel said...

Noah is with me as we catch up on your blog and he won't stop saying Tray! I hope you get some of the word's finest beef soon. I l know you are dying to try it.

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Jeff and I are seriously dying at how cute Tray is! Oh my gosh I think we've been looking at your blog for an hour now! ha ha. and Jeff is supposed to be working on his thesis right now... and so he blames you if he fails school by the way. If we have a kid half as cute as Tray- we'll be happy! We sure miss you guys... wish you were here but know that you are loving Utah. I'd love to chat soon- i'll call you this week ok? love ya