Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, August 7, 2009

Trayden's very belated birthday party in Utah!


Trayden was able to have not just one but two birthday parties this year!! What a loved baby! I really wanted to have one in Utah with family and I am glad I did. It was fun to share his first birthday with everyone even if it was a little late.
I made another attempt at the guitar cake. This time I thought I would go for the electric guitar! It was SO hot the frosting was melting. Yikes!
The food.
The cupcakes!
Tray playing at the park. We thought this would be a fun location especially since we are house hunting and our current residence is pretty small. It was perfect and I think the kids enjoyed it. It was a little on the HOT side but still lots of fun!
The gang.
My adorable nephew, who just turned 2!!
Thanks to all the fam for making the trek and sharing in the festivities!
My darling niece. She is so cute!
Yahoo! Gift time!
I think I opened most of the gifts but Tray loved the end result- lots of new things to play with!
He loved all his new toys! Thanks to everyone for being so thoughtful.
Oh yes, birthday cake round two!
This time around he had some experience under his belt. He didn't waste any time diggin in.
Yummy!
He loves to eat with his fork now- such a big boy!
Getting messier...
He had to try a cupcake while he was at it.
LOL. What a messy little boy! He had so much fun getting dirty. Typical boy! I don't know if he actually ate very much but he sure enjoyed himself. I love cakes and getting dirty. What fun!
Tray loves balloons and calls them "boons". He was so excited to see that he got eight balloons at his party to play with. Happy Birthday little Tray! We all love you so much! You are quite a smart one year old to be able drag out your birthday this long :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK- the balloon pictures are the cutest things EVER! And I've very impressed with your craftiness. Wow! If you're looking for a new place--head straight down the street from that park (1500 S.) and get a house by me! Woods Cross is the new Beverly Hills...I've heard.

Dustin Jackson said...

Tina...
Long time no see. wow I stumbled across your blog. What a beautiful Family!!! So good to touch base with you!!
Brookanddustin.blogspot.com

jsfeatherstone said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable. He has the cutest smile ever. I love that you had his bday party at the 5 points park! I just ran into Jenn Nielson's mom there today and got Jenn's info. I've also run into Amy Montgomery and Britt Dodd lately. random and fun huh? We need to have a little bountiful elementary reunion with everyone!! What is your email? Mine is shae.featherstone@gmail.com. Let's connect and plan something.

Ariel said...

I can't believe you made that cake again! You are hard core. It was so good to talk to you today. I really do miss you. You are the best!