Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

James's first day of work! 7/1/09

July 1st was a big day all around. Besides being our anniversary it was Dr. Hillstrom's first day at the practice. I wanted to make it extra special for him so I decided to wake up crazy early (5:30 am) and make him breakfast before he left. I also got him some new stylish ties and shirts for work and a very cool personalized pen and business card holder. It was so exciting! We had been looking forward to this day for a very long time.
James's gifts for his big day!
Dr. Hillstrom leaving for his first day of work!
I am so proud of all your hard work once again babe. I know I sound like a broken record but I don't care. Happy Dentistry!

1 comment:

ashlan said...

Where is he working? We will send people his way!