Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's a BOY!!!




So here it is...the news you have all been waiting for. We are proud to say that the little peanut in my tummy is a little BOY! All I can say Buckle Up, I have a feeling this little boy is going to give us a run for our money...especially if he takes after his old man :) I have heard some pretty funny stories about when his Dad was a little trouble maker and I'm sure our little one will follow in his footsteps. As our Christmas gift to each other we decided to find out what we are having a little early. We ventured into Fetal Photos and made sure the ultrasound tech didn't spill the beans, then when we were up in Sun Valley we had a special night together and popped in the DVD of the ultrasound footage. It was the neatest thing ever! Then for Christmas we popped in the same DVD with our family and shared the surprise with them. It was so much fun! So now I am seeing blue and have nursery plans underway. Let the shopping begin :)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

YEAH you have a blog!! Beware, it is addicting! I can't believe you are half way to motherhood! Congrats! Call me, let's hang out. Love ya!

me? said...

Wahoo!!! Boys are great! Congrats (and good luck keeping up with their energy - they'll run you ragged, in a good way of course). Congrats again
stacie harris

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

yeah!!! We are so excited for the new little mini James to come in to the world! Even if he is a trouble maker =). I hardly think that he will get most of the "mischievous" traits from James though- they might come from his mommy. ha ha just kidding. you know I love ya!
Katie and Jef