Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The July festivities!

What a fun month! I love July, with 2 fun holidays to celebrate. We had some fun-filled days. ON the 4th we went swimming at the rec center then James went golfing and we finished it all off with a awesome parade with front row seats! This was Tray's first parade and at first I think he didn't know what to think.

His perplexed expression.
Soon enough he warmed up to the idea and loved it. There was so much to see. He was a little apprehensive about the clown but what a fun photo.

They had some pretty rad floats this year and lots of candy-yum!
Tray loves horses and dogs and pretty much any type of animal. Here he is pointing to the horses.
I love this photo. Tray is really obsessed with flags right now so he was overjoyed when a cute little girl gave him one. I have never realized how many flags there are, especially in July. We will be driving in the car and he goes "EWWWW" really loud until I say " yeah, a flag. How neat Tray" It is so cute and so much fun. Now I find myself looking for flags so I can point them out to him. Kids are the best!
Then for the 24th we got to spend some time with the Bradshaws which was so much fun and then go on the Heber Creeper. It was pretty cool and our first time on a train.
James was loving it.
Me on the Heber Creeper. It did just that. I think it was a 3 hour ride, it just creeped along.

Our adorable little nephew, Brykin. He is so much fun right now and so cute. He is Tray's little buddy. Love you Brykin!
The gang.
Check out this scenery. It was beautiful.

What a fun ride. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we stopped on the lake to watch fireworks. It was pretty romantic. What a fun day! Most of all I am so grateful for this amazing country we live in and am so thankful for our freedom! It is wonderful to have some time to really think about that each year, we should do it more often!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love that picture of Tray with his flag, perfect timing on your part! I miss being home for the July holidays they just don't seem the same out side of Utah. How is the house hunt coming?