This is a very late post but very overdue...THANK YOU HUBBY!!!! We FINALLY finished the yard- well actually James finished it. I did close to nothing out there. I think I pulled about 20 weeds and watered maybe 10 times. I have to give a shout out to his awesome family who slaved away with James. Thank you guys and thank you Steve for all your long hours too. We couldn't have done it without you all.
Here they are at their raking party!
BEFORE...
Here they are the results I know you have all been dying to see...
AFTER...
BEFORE...
Wahoo! We have grass and even a yard. I can't tell you how crazy and miserable that was. Tray and I went without seeing James for months it seemed. Poor James worked so hard out there day after day, month after month and it all paid off. It looks great! We learned a lot along the way about sprinkler systems, curbing, plants, and grass, but the most important lesson we learned was...next time PAY someone else to do it!!! whew, I am glad that is over! Thank you , thank you, thank you ( I could keep going) thank you James for all your hard work and long hours!



1 comment:
So you were blogging instead of hanging out with us tonight huh? Glad to know you weren't giving birth cuz we need you to make it past Thursday:)
Post a Comment